FAQ: 2023 Fly Fishing Annual - Your Questions Answered
With the obvious success of these, we placed an order for some more - the only issue is that the price to us has increased by 50% - I know, we couldn't believe it either, something to do with a paper mill closing in Finland pushing the paper prices up worldwide.
Reluctantly, we've had to increase the price a little. We will absorb the majority of the increase, but it does mean that we will have to add £2 to the price of the Annual - making it now £16.99, including free delivery - we still think this is great value though!
If you have any doubts, this might help ...
Frequently Asked Questions
We've had quite a few questions since we launched our 2023 Fly Fishing Annual last Tuesday, so I thought it would be helpful to answer the most popular ones.
So, here goes:
”Is this 2023 Annual different to the Almanacs you also produce?”
- Yes, it is, this is a 'coffee table' book which you can dip in and out of when you're not on the bank side. It's full of articles and detailed fly pics, which we hope will inspire you to tie (or buy) and try yourself.
"How long will I have to wait for delivery?"
- We are expecting this batch of Annuals to arrive with us on Monday, your order will be shipped immediately. So if you order your 2023 Annual from us, you will receive it within a couple of days (assuming you're in the UK and Royal Mail are not on strike), orders to addresses outside of the UK can take up to 10 working days depending on location.
- We still deliver all orders FREE OF CHARGE to anywhere in the world.
"As you're a UK-based company, is it only for UK-based fly anglers?"
- No, is the short answer. Whilst the information contained within the Annual is based on knowledge from fishing and conditions in the UK, the techniques and flies discussed are relevant wherever in the world you fish.
- Yes, with the success of this one, we will make this an annual publication. Next years will contain even more information.
- No problem at all, just return it to us and we will give you a full refund - no questions asked.
Go on then, I will have one:
If you have any other questions, ping us an email, and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Tight lines everyone.