*** Pre-Order Now - Arriving Next Week ***
We have managed to get our hands on some very nice cane fly rods, both reconditioned and new. The reconditioned rods are sourced from France where they are stripped down to bare cane and then all rings, whippings, cork and reel seats are replaced with new components. These are an ideal entry into the world of cane.
Our French reconditioned Cane fly rods are priced at £285, except one, and come supplied in a rod bag and tube. For more specifications and photos, please click on the highlighted link to download a product sheet:
- S/N: 111021 - 5'3" / 160cm / Line #3-4 / Weight 59g Featherweight / 2 Piece / £285
- S/N: 130821 - 5'7" / 171cm / Line #3-4 / Weight 97g / 2 Piece / £285
- S/N: 230921 - 5'9" / 174cm / Line #3-4 / Weight 99g / 2 Piece / £285
- S/N: 110721 - 5'9" / 176cm / Line #3-4 / Weight 97g / 2 Piece / £285
- S/N: 190921 - 6'2" / 187cm / Line #5 / Weight 87g / 2 Piece with spare tip section / £325
- S/N: 110821 - 6'3" / 189cm / Line #4-5 / Weight 107g / 2 Piece / £285
- S/N: 070921 - 6'3" / 190cm / Line #4-5 / Weight 106g / 2 Piece / £285
These rods are all rated either 3/4wt or 4/5wt. We have been recommended to use the higher line weight silk line where there is not much room for casting and roll casts are the order of the day. Where there is more room then the lower weight silk line is recommended.
As luck would have it, we also stock silk lines (made right here in Yorkshire, which are ideal for these rods) you can find them here - Ian Moxon Silk Fly Lines, made in Sheffield, UK
All of our products are delivered FREE of charge to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD