These nippers from Geoff Anderson are the best designed and performing nippers on the market, both the Stainless Steel and Tungsten Carbide versions of these nippers incorporate a unique magnetic attachment (effectively replacing your zinger). Making these easy to use and store on your vest/pack.
Stainless Steel nippers:
- Hard surgical Japanese stainless steel. The balanced contents of the Carbon makes it ideal for high-quality tools
- Resistant to corrosion and staining
- Low maintenance and familiar lustre make these WizTools an ideal tool for many applications related to fishing where both the strength of steel and corrosion resistance are required
Tungsten Carbide nippers:
- High-precision Tungsten Carbide cutting blades
- Provides a smooth, clean, and effortless cut
- Twice as stiff as steel
- Cuts through nylon, braided nylon and fly line with very little pressure applied
- Tungsten carbide tips last up to 5 times longer than steel nippers
Both of these nippers come with a magnetic zinger connection allowing you to easily install them on your own jacket or vest.
Assembled and quality tested in Denmark. The packaging is FSC certified and produced in Denmark.