TroutHunter - Nylon Tippet
We're sorry this product is Out Of Stock
If you would like to be notified when it's back in stock, please enter your email address in the box below, and click "Notify Me".
Highest quality co-polymers available.
Whether nylon or fluorocarbon, TroutHunter tippet material offers unsurpassed strength and reliability. Our leaders afford the angler unprecedented levels of turnover and control. TroutHunter Fluorocarbon won the fly fishing industries "Dealers Choice Award" & recently won 1st Place at the "George Anderson's Tippet Shoot Out". Many features in our tippet and packaging system are unique and specific to the innovation of TroutHunter.
- Twice coated for maximum knot strength and water repellency
- Remarkable strength-to-diameter ratio
- An optimal blend of suppleness and elasticity
- 50 meter spools afford anglers superior material at a low per meter price.
- Proprietary misty brown polycarbonate large arbor spool
- Designed for low material memory and easy handling in a stackable, compact, durable design.
- Premium rubber tippet tender is long-lasting, smooth and water repellant
- Unique colors for each diameter allow for quick identification of size
- Exclusive U.V. resistant, waterproof packaging ensures that the product is of maximum strength when purchased
Size: * 0X (0.285 mm) | 1X (0.260 mm) | 2X (0.235 mm) | 3X (0.205 mm) | 4X (0.185 mm) | 4.5X (0.165 mm) | 5X (0.148 mm) | 5.5X (0.138 mm) | 6X (0.128 mm) | 6.5X (0.117 mm) | 7X (0.104 mm) | 8X (0.090 mm) | 9X (0.083 mm) | 10X (0.074 mm)