Fishing in the early part of the season (March and April) can be very challenging, depending on which part of the British Isles you are located. Generally, the further South and West you are the better the fishing will be at this time of year – the North and Scotland always seem to lag a couple or three weeks behind the South of the British Isles as far as hatches and river fish activity go.
We've chosen these flies based on our most popular flies sold in March & April last year, so we thought as a bit of a treat we would supply them in the new stunning RippleBox - 100% made in the UK. Bought separately this package would sell for over £100 we have it on offer for only £79.99.
Descriptions and photos of all the flies included can be found below:
- 1 x RippleBox (either Green or Black/White)
- 2 x Black Gnat - size 16
- 2 x Black Gnat - size 18
- 2 x Black Spider - size 12
- 2 x Black Spider Dry Fly - size 16
- 2 x Olive Double Humpy - size 12
- 2 x Endrick Spider - size 12
- 2 x Ginger Tom - size 18
- 2 x Gold Bead PTN - size 18
- 2 x Gold-Ribbed Hares Ear - size 16
- 2 x Greenwells Glory - size 14
- 2 x Iron Blue Spider - size 14
- 2 x March Brown CdC - sizes 14, 16 & 18
- 2 x March Brown Jingler - size 12
- 2 x Olive Shuttlecock CdC - size 12
- 2 x Pheasant Tail Nymph - size 12
- 2 x Pink Squirrel - size 12
- 2 x Sawyers Killer Bug - sizes 16 & 18
- 2 x Sedge Pupa - size 18
- 2 x Yellow Owl Shuttlecock CdC - size 12
- 6 x Tungsten Spiders - size 16
The above price includes 50 early season-specific trout nymphs and dry flies supplied in one of the stunning new RippleBox fly boxes.
We currently have these fly selections in stock and will ship these to you as soon as we receive notification of your payment, generally, if a payment is made in the morning your flies will be with you the very next day.
All products from Barbless Flies are shipped free of charge.