Tactical Quill Double Hot-Spot Frenchie
We're sorry this product is Out Of Stock
If you would like to be notified when it's back in stock, please enter your email address in the box below, and click "Notify Me".
Our Tactical Frenchies are tied for us by Lucian Vasies and he has really come up with the goods this time. These flies are tried and tested in competitions throughout the world.
The Double Hot-Spot Quill Frenchie is a classic French Nymph used by competitors in European and World Championships with great results. This model is simple but effective and works excellent in rivers with high fishing pressure. The fly is tied on a barbless hook with hand cleaned quill and coated with UV Resin for high durability. The orange hot spot adds more attractiveness to this fly.
How to use them:
- We recommend a long and sensitive rod in size #2 -#4 of 10' or 11'
- We recommend to be fished in a team of 2 nymphs on a thin leader (Czech type of leader)
- The heavy nymph should be on the point and the smaller on a dropper
- The droppers should be of maximum 12-15cm long and the distance between flies should be approx 50cm
French Style and Spanish Style
- We recommend a sensitive rod from size #2 up to #5 of 9-10'
- We recommend to be used one small nymph
- The leader should be of 3 to 4m.
Long Nymphing style
- Similar to the Czech style or Spanish style, the leader should be between 6 and 9m long
- A piece of bi-colour indicator mono should be used as a strike indicator.
Tactical Quill Double Hot-Spot Frenchie - Tied with a quill body and black head, with a short tail
These flies are available individually in sizes 14 and 18. Just choose your size and then click on "add to cart", you can adjust the quantity in your cart.