The Barbless Jellyfish Selection.
The Jellyfish fly is new to most Stillwater fisherman's fly boxes. Love them or hate them these bright coloured flies are sure to provoke a response on those days when nothing else seems to work. This selection comes with 10 flies (5 different patterns, 2 of each in size 10).
Here are a few pointers on fishing a Jellyfish (not that we are experts at it):
- Use a long rod (a 10' to 12', 5 or 6 weight with a floating or slow sinking line), with a team of 3 flies using the blob as an attractor (Buzzers and Diawl Bachs work well for this).
- Fish the flies as slow as possible, suspending them and allowing them to drop will attract curious fish.
- There are various methods to retrieve them, figure 8 always works well as it allows it to slowly swim through the water attracting fish to the other flies as well.
Descriptions of the flies can be found below:
- Candy Jellyfish - 2 x Size 10
- Nuke Jellyfish - 2 x Size 10
- Percy Pig Jellyfish - 2 x Size 10
- Prawn Jellyfish - 2 x Size 10
- Sunburst Jellyfish - 2 x Size 10
All fly selections from Barbless Flies are shipped free of charge, to anywhere in the world.