These BEKKR Shrimp/Scud hooks are supplied in packs of 20
Manufactured from a heavier gauge wire with a short shank. These hooks are best for tying scud, shrimp, or caddis fly patterns. Black nickel finish.
Here at Barbless Flies, we know a thing or two about barbless hooks - over half a million pass through our doors every year!
We get numerous calls and emails every week asking if we sell barbless hooks - we've always had to say no, but we've now increased our orders with the hook manufacturer and can supply them direct to you. The exact same hooks we use in our own flies are now available under our own brand "BEKKR", we can guarantee the strength and quality of these as we use them ourselves!
I'm sure you already know that hook manufacturers vary widely on sizes, a size 14 from one may be the equivalent to a size 10 from another - there's no real standard!
That's why we've decided to show all of our hooks with their exact dimensions (length and gape):
- Size 12: Length 11.9mm, Gape 5.2mm
- Size 14: Length 10.2mm, Gape 4.0mm
- Size 16: Length 8.5mm, Gape 3.6mm
- Size 18: Length 7.5mm, Gape 3.2mm
- Size 20: Length 6.5mm, Gape 2.6mm
The specifications of our Shrimp/Scud hooks are:
- Hook Style: Curved, Heavy Gauge Shrimp/Scud Hook
- Hook Sizes: from size 12 to 20
- Hook Colour: Black Nickel
- Features: Chemically sharpened upturned point
- Pack Size: 20 hooks (minimum)
- Price: £4 per pack
As always, here at Barbless Flies, we ship all of your orders for FREE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD - we're good like that!