These BEKKR Dry Fly hooks are supplied in packs of 20
Our dry fly hooks are manufactured using light gauge wire, with a slightly wider gape and a black nickel finish. The points are long, chemically sharpened and barbless with a slight upward curve for a more positive hold.
Here at Barbless Flies, we know a thing or two about barbless hooks - over half a million pass through our doors every year!
We get numerous calls and emails every week asking if we sell barbless hooks - we've always had to say no, but we've now increased our orders with the hook manufacturer and can supply them direct to you. The exact same hooks we use in our own flies are now available under our own brand "BEKKR", we can guarantee the strength and quality of these as we use them ourselves!
I'm sure you already know that hook manufacturers vary widely on sizes, a size 14 from one may be the equivalent to a size 10 from another - there's no real standard!
That's why we've decided to show all of our hooks with their exact dimensions (length and gape):
- Size 12: Length 13.3mm, Gape 5.2mm
- Size 14: Length 12.1mm, Gape 4.3mm
- Size 16: Length 10.3mm, Gape 3.4mm
- Size 18: Length 8.2mm, Gape 3.0mm
- Size 20: Length 7.2mm, Gape 2.7mm
The specifications of our Dry Fly hooks are:
- Hook Style: Down-Eye Dry Fly Hook
- Hook Sizes: from size 12 to 20
- Hook Colour: Black Nickel
- Features: Chemically sharpened upturned point
- Pack Size: 20 hooks (minimum)
- Price: £4 per pack
As always, here at Barbless Flies, we ship all of your orders for FREE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD - we're good like that!