Minimalistic. Highly water-resistant. Made to last. This fly fishing pack will take everything you need for that lazy day on the water to clear the mind.
These Nidd Fishing Packs are now supplied with the chest pack conversion straps, to let you directly attach it to your waders.
MADE IN ENGLAND, WITH DRY-WAXED CANVAS FROM SCOTLAND.
- Embroidered patch logo.
- Dry-waxed canvas outer with a hi-vis orange water-resistant lining.
- Riri AQUAzip®, made in Switzerland. Water resistant and very durable.
- Tippet pocket.
- Velcro patch to attach a fly box of your choosing. Heavy-duty sticky back Velcro is supplied with each pack.
- Elastic forceps and floatant holders on the right of the pack and a D-ring on the left.
- Convert to chest pack using the included Chest Pack Conversion Clips.
- Capacity: 3.7Litres (medium) or 4.2Litres (XL)
- Medium - 25cm wide x 8cm deep x 17cm high
- XL - 30cm wide x 7cm deep x 20cm high
- Covered by Bear's Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy a Bear bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
They care that:
- Their bags are made from the best and most responsible materials they can get hold of, and can be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Their resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps them achieve their social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the mental well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.